Tuesday, 27 September 2011

A little update.

I just wanted to write a little update to let you know why I've been a bit quiet over the last few days - we all know I'm not a girl who stays quiet for long.

Last week was a bit of a battle with jet lag after getting back from our fantastic road trip in the US. I managed to squeeze out a few blog updates but then on Friday I was off again, this time to Berlin for the weekend. 

I was supporting some friends who were running the Berlin marathon, but also visiting with my sister who lived in Berlin during her gap year. This was before the wall came down and she hasn't been back since. It was an amazing weekend and Berlin has become one of my favourite cities - and a massive contrast to New York where I'd been the previous weekend.


I am one lucky girl - I've got a back log of great stuff to blog about - funny stories and adventures which will keep me busy.  

Sorry to Chorley Bucket fans - he will be back soon.

And just when I thought things were starting to slow down a bit I come back to a load of new, really funky Twitter followers, a request from St. Peter's College Oxford (where I went to university) to write a piece for their alumni magazine and the offer of a trip to Barcelona in January (which of course I said yes to).

If this isn't a 'Wonderful Life' then I don't know what is.

Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment