Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Caption the Action

I think I've just worked out how to let people leave comments on my site. I had something ticked in my settings which apparently only let people with Google accounts post messages.

I've un-clicked that now, so anyone should be able to leave feedback.

In honour of this monumental piece of IT wizardry I'm holding a caption competition for this lovely picture, which was taken when I was in Singapore. Be my guest - fill your boots and go wild!

There is no prize, other than being declared the winner, where upon everyone will see that you are a comedy genius (please leave captions on this site rather than Facebook). You've got a week, I'll be picking the winner next Wednesday lunch time.


Caption the action!
 
Finally, I'd be really grateful for any messages - thoughts, observations, feedback etc. on any of my blog posts. The messages I've been getting on Facebook are lovely, but not everyone can see them (to the general onlooker it looks like I have no friends!). 

Let's make this a two way relationship people - thanks :-)

6 comments:

  1. Big Ron misunderstood when Al said she couldn't wait to get her chops round his Big Mac and Fries...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Ronald; can I have a nosh on your Whopper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tris looks different on Holiday, most pople go brown, he just goes ginger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire Mansbridge10 October 2011 at 13:54

    Al will do anything for a sausage and egg mcmuffin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay - so proud! I'd like to thank everyone who supported me in achieving this award, my sponsors, parents, agent, and of course, Big Ron himself, without whom I wouldn't be the person I am today. Thank you all so very much. Thank you! [sob]

    ReplyDelete