Monday, 10 October 2011

Changing faces.

I always fancied being someones muse, studied from every angle, immortalised in oils and hung on a wall. While I'm not about to strip off and model for a local living art class (hmmm, now there's an idea), I've found the next best thing - St Andrew's Face Transformer

I have to say I think the impressionist version looks better than the real thing!

I used the picture from the banner at the top of my web site and let technology do the rest.

Firstly the Italian artist Amedeo Modigliani (1884 - 1920)

Alison Modigliani-fied.

Origional Modigliani.


Followed by another Italian Master Botticelli (1445 - 1510)


Alison Botticelli.

Real deal Botticelli.
 
Next we have Czech Art Nouveau artist Alphonse Mucha (1860 - 1939)

Mucha Alison.

Mucha do!
 
And here I am as a Manga cartoon!




And then I started on Tris - as an El Greco (1541 - 1614) 

El Poco.




Original El Greco.





And then I got a bit silly!

Baby Alison.


East Asian Arrison!


Afro Caribbean Alison.
I know they are hardly great masterpieces, or even realistic. Though I have to say, in the last one I do think I've got a look of Michelle Obama!

3 comments:

  1. A vast improvement for Tris. He looks like a serial killer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bejebus, you've turned Tristan into Barry Chuckle. What is this wizardry? x

    ReplyDelete