Friday, 7 October 2011

In cold blood!

A few weeks ago, we hopped on down to The Manchester Museum to check out their vivarium. Tris had booked us onto a free tour to get face to face with some reptiles and amphibians.

Not everyone's cup of tea, but I thought it was brilliant. I just wanted to hold everything!

Here are some photos, but if you want to learn more, the frogs there have their own Frog Blog!


Morning!

I'm a tree frog.

I can change colour and everything.


I have beautiful eye lashes and my toes are made of Velcro!


I'm really rare. You won't find me in your garden! 

While looking through my photos I found a few more amphibians and reptiles from my travels - and no, they aren't from our minimoon in Paris!


Tree frog, just hanging around in Darwin.

Feeding time at The Crocoseum - Australia Zoo.




Tiny 'gator - Sydney Aquarium.

Massive turtle - Fiji Islands.

Totally bloody fearless in Penang (Malaysia).

I'm the one in the blue!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment