Friday, 21 October 2011

Published in 'Brides Up North'? I'm famous!

I've waited a long time for this moment.

I've had something published!

Today Brides Up North  are featuring our wedding on their web site (click on the link).


I DO!
 It's a really lovely piece, including my week running up to the wedding in Facebook status updates!

There are lots of photos from our wonderful photographer Jon at FourT4. See if you can spot yourselves?

So - I've now had something published. Yippee!

I've also got a piece coming shortly in my College (University) alumni magazine, I've entered The Guardian Travel Writers competition and The Manchester Evening News 'Write a Story from your Life' competition.

To top that off, I went 'running' again yesterday and lopped another four minutes off my PB (I think not photographing or videoing myself this time probably helped) and I've made the princely sum of £6.88 from advertising on my blog.

Hurrah me!

2 comments:

  1. well done Al! Much better than the ones I used to read in my wedding magazines... x

    ReplyDelete