Friday, 11 November 2011

Published in 'Brides Up North'. Achieving the Perfect Level of Wedding Morning Zen.

It's six months today since we said 'I do' in a zoo. Happy anniversary to us!

Shingles aside, it's been the best six months of my life. It's just flown. I don't need to tell you what I've been up to, because it's all here in my blog. It's all been pretty wonderful.

Today sees my second guest blog published by 'Brides Up North'. This time it's about achieving the perfect level of wedding morning zen - or not! So this was me exactly six months ago - to the minute. 


For those of you who avoided 'the wedding spreadsheet'!

I've been asked for another blog for next week, so my regular gig is now officially - regular!

Click on the link to see the full article - Achieving the Perfect Level of Wedding Morning Zen.


Enjoy x

3 comments:

  1. My life has never featured any form of ‘zen’ whatsoever, so I know that I shall NOT be calm, relaxed, having a bubble bath etc. I’m going to treat this day just like a normal day – a strong coffee followed by a long run, hot shower and large breakfast. By that time, everyone else will be awake and I can join them in getting ready. I like my ‘me’ time every morning, and to be without it would be a complete nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tory @ Vickerstaff Photography12 November 2011 at 06:04

    Alison, you really have a knack for writing! Thank so much for sharing, even though the morning sounded rather stressful, you still write about it with such joy and emotion. Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison, read this and laughed… a lot! Then I read it again, and I laughed a lot again. I then shared it with my friend and we both laughed as the both of us know, the chances of us winning the lottery are better than the chances of either of us achieving zen on our wedding days! I love the way you wrote the blog, even though I don’t know you, it’s as though I could hear you telling the story! I wish you all the best for your future and I will try to bear your advice in mind on my wedding day… Try being the operative word!! :)

    ReplyDelete